Rev. Valerie Freseman serves the First Universalist Church of Southold, NY. She graduated from Union Theological Seminary in 2014 and has served as a chaplain resident in Hartford, CT as well as for congregations in New Jersey, New York, and Ohio.
- Packing for Re-Enchantment: A Guide (a service on adventure, vision, and the growing into beloved community.)
- Fear and Sanctuary: Offering sanctuary as both a spiritual practice and a justice practice
- Grounding oneself in earth-centered meditation (a program for beginners)
- Many other service topics available
- Weddings, Child Dedications, Memorial Services and rites of passage
Availability: Greater New York Area and Long Island, homestay preferable for distances longer than 2-3 hours. Willing to do virtual presentations.
Fee arrangements: According to UUMA guidelines.
Contact: Contact Valerie Freseman at firstname.lastname@example.org