Communications and Social Media for Unitarian Universalist Congregations
Congregations can communicate in many ways to establish and strengthen their religious community, grow their membership, and raise awareness of Unitarian Universalism beyond your congregation's doors. Every congregation can do public relations to get the word out within their community.
- UUA WordPress Theme for Congregational Websites: The downloadable WordPress theme (or template) for UU congregations
- Creating a Congregational Website including content, accessibility, and other ideas
- Administration and Ownership Considerations
- UU congregations and groups receive an over 50% discount on the Emma email system. This easy-to-use online system helps create, send and track email newsletters, announcements and communications.
- Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Email Lists
- Overview of Unitarian Universalist Online Engagement with information from Church of the Larger Fellowship, UU World, and Standing on the Side of Love
- Tips for Getting Started Using Social Media in Your Congregation
- Help with social media tools: Facebook, Twitter, and Video-Making/Sharing
- Messaging the World: Social Media and Messaging the World: The Unity Story, by Andy Pakula, New Unity in London, England
- Video Tips and Examples
- Permissions for Photography or Videography
- Showing Films in Congregations
- Easy-to-Share Videos About Unitarian Universalism
- UUA video and audio