UPDATE: Rev. Sam Trumbore was elected to Board Position #8. This content will be retired in Summer 2021.
Our elections of people to serve the members and congregations of the Association are at the heart of our fifth principle of our faith and our trust in the democratic process.
This year, there will be a contested election for a position on the Board of Trustees.
- Learn more about the candidates in the contested election for Board of Trustees Position #8.
- Get answers to your questions (PDF, 2 pages) about voting in the election.
Nominations for Election at General Assembly 2021
The Nominating Committee provided the following slate of nominees to the Board of Trustees on March 15, 2021.
This slate was edited on March 25, 2021.
Board of Trustees
- Elizabeth Mount - position #3 (3-year term)
- JeKaren Olaoya - position #6 (3-year term)
- Sam Trumbore - position #8 (3-year term)
- Jay Kiskel - position #8 (3-year term) — by petition
- This candidate submitted a petition for nomination to the Board of Trustees (for position #8) to the Board Secretary on March 12, 2021.
Commission on Appraisal
- Adrian Graham (6-year term)
Commission on Social Witness
Meredith Garmon (4-year term)
Note: After discernment, Meredith Garmon decided not to seek a second term on the Commission on Social Witness and withdrew his name from the candidate slate.
- Lucia Santini Field (1-year term)
General Assembly Planning Committee
- Chelsea Surfus (4-year term)
- Tim Atkins (2-year term)
- Danielle Di Bona (1-year term)
- Cristy Cardinal (3-year term)