What’s your vision for Unitarian Universalism? We want to hear from you!
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) seeks visionary and flexible Unitarian Universalists to serve the committees, commissions, and boards that work with staff and the UUA Board of Trustees to carry out the mission of the Association. If volunteering at the Associational level is of interest to you, please consider serving in volunteer leadership.
Rolling applications for appointment on the following volunteer bodies are also currently being accepted:
- Appointments Committee
- Audit and Risk Committee,
- Board of Trustees
- Commission on Appraisal
- Commission on Social Witness
- Election Campaign Practices Committee,
- General Assembly Planning Committee
- Investment Committee
- Ministerial Fellowship Committee
- Music Leadership Certification Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Open UUA Committee
- Presidential Search Committee
- Religious Education Credentialing Committee
- Retirement Plan Committee
- Socially Responsible Investing Committee
- UUA Employee Health Plan Trust
If you already know which volunteer body would best suit your abilities and talents, please submit an application for that committee/commission/board. However, if you’d like to serve, but you’re unsure of where your skills would be of best use, or the volunteer body on which you were hoping to serve doesn’t have any openings at the moment, we encourage you to fill out a general interest form. That way, as positions open, members of the Nominating Committee, Appointments Committee, or staff will know your interests and how to reach you.
The work our dedicated volunteers do is vital to Unitarian Universalism as a faith movement. Transform your vision for Unitarian Universalism into reality - VOLUNTEER!