Presentations on Congregational Fundraising and Stewardship
Workshops and presentations at General Assembly (GA), the annual meeting of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), have been provided by a variety of Unitarian Universalist organizations and UUA staff groups over the course of several decades. Not all presentations have been reviewed for accuracy or timeliness.
For the latest information and resources on this topic, we recommend you visit Congregational Stewardship and Fundraising or contact email@example.com.
- Annual Giving: The Backbone of Congregational Stewardship
- Innovation and Inspiration for UU Stewardship
- Legacy of Interconnection: Planned Giving Made Easy
Video and Handouts
- Stewardship for Congregations in Transition
Handouts and Slides
- Addressing the Climate Crisis Through Our Investments
- E-Giving: Contributions for the 21st Century
- Year Round Pledging: The Next Big Thing?
- Generous Spirits: Transforming Stewardship
Workshop Order of Service, Sermon and Handouts
- Are You Ready for a Capital Campaign?
- FORTH: Growing Stewardship Among Committed Congregations
Workshop Slides and Handouts
- Breaking Through to Generosity
2011 Large Church Conference
- FORTH Presentation: Part I (PDF, 19 page s)
- FORTH Presentation: Part II (PDF, 25 pages)
- Steps to Creating a Planned Giving Program (PDF, 24 pages)
- Appreciative Inquiry and the Annual Budget Drive (PDF, 14 pages)
- Finding Our Common Wealth: Stewardship as Transformational Ministry
UU University Stewardship Track Report and Resources
- Financial Leadership in Tough Economic Times
- Who's Stewarding Your Congregation's Stewards?
- Passion & Presence: A Lay Ministry of Generosity
Learn more about how General Assembly events are selected.