Workshops and presentations at General Assembly (GA), the annual meeting of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), have been provided by a variety of Unitarian Universalist organizations and UUA staff groups over the course of several decades. Not all presentations have been reviewed for accuracy or timeliness.
- Annual Giving: The Backbone of Congregational Stewardship
- Innovation and Inspiration for UU Stewardship
- Legacy of Interconnection: Planned Giving Made Easy
Video and Handouts
- Stewardship for Congregations in Transition
Handouts and Slides
- Addressing the Climate Crisis Through Our Investments
- E-Giving: Contributions for the 21st Century
- Year Round Pledging: The Next Big Thing?
- Generous Spirits: Transforming Stewardship
Workshop Order of Service, Sermon and Handouts
- Are You Ready for a Capital Campaign?
- FORTH: Growing Stewardship Among Committed Congregations
Workshop Slides and Handouts
- Breaking Through to Generosity
2011 Large Church Conference
- FORTH Presentation: Part I (PDF, 19 page s)
- FORTH Presentation: Part II (PDF, 25 pages)
- Steps to Creating a Planned Giving Program (PDF, 24 pages)
- Appreciative Inquiry and the Annual Budget Drive (PDF, 14 pages)
- Finding Our Common Wealth: Stewardship as Transformational Ministry
UU University Stewardship Track Report and Resources
- Financial Leadership in Tough Economic Times
- Who's Stewarding Your Congregation's Stewards?
- Passion & Presence: A Lay Ministry of Generosity
Learn more about how General Assembly events are selected.