Nurturing Generosity in Your Congregation
These stewardship resources are for use in your congregation's adult education programs, children's religious education programs,or for your personal interest.
- Handbook for Treasurers and Finance Committee
- Congregational Stewardship Question & Answer
- Effective Congregational Stewardship Practices
- Generosity Principles for Unitarian Universalist (UU) Congregations
- Teaching Generosity in the Faith Community (Word), (PDF)
- Stewardship in Congregations: Roles & Planning Processes
- Growing Stewardship and Generosity in Our Congregations (PDF, 20 pages)
A Workshop for UU Congregation Leaders
- Stewardship Assessment
- The songs contained in the booklet Singing for the Green, Songs for Fun and Money (PDF, 33 pages) are a set of popular songs that have been rewritten with UU-inspired lyrics.
- Spirit-Driven Stewardship: by Rev. Tricia Hart, UUA Stewardship Consultant, at the Metro NY Leadership Day, November, 2013
- The Promise of Yesterday: by Rev. Vail Weller for the OMD Stewardship Day, January 26, 2013
- We Sing the Heart Courageous: by Rev. Chris Neilson for the OMD Stewardship Day, January 26, 2013.
- Speed Pledging Described: by Rev. Chris Neilson for the OMD Stewardship Day, January 26, 2013.
- 2011 CERG Stewardship Conference
- Giving—the Sacred Art: A Unitarian Universalist Study Guide for Small Groups (PDF, 29 pages)
- Writing Your Money Autobiography
- The Developmental Stages of Generosity
Children and Youth
- The curriculum Stewardship: Joy of Giving is a five-session program guide in which primary children, intermediate children, youth, and adults can learn about stewardship with their peers, then celebrate it together.
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact email@example.com.