Nurturing Generosity in Your Congregation
These stewardship resources are for use in your congregation's adult education programs, children's religious education programs,or for your personal interest.
- Congregational Stewardship Question & Answer
- Effective Congregational Stewardship Practices
- Generosity Principles for Unitarian Universalist (UU) Congregations
- Teaching Generosity in the Faith Community (Word), (PDF)
- Stewardship in Congregations: Roles & Planning Processes
- Growing Stewardship and Generosity in Our Congregations (PDF, 20 pages)
A Workshop for UU Congregation Leaders
- Stewardship Assessment
- The songs contained in the booklet Singing for the Green, Songs for Fun and Money (PDF, 33 pages) are a set of popular songs that have been rewritten with UU-inspired lyrics.
- Spirit-Driven Stewardship: by Rev. Tricia Hart, UUA Stewardship Consultant, at the Metro NY Leadership Day, November, 2013
- The Promise of Yesterday: by Rev. Vail Weller for the OMD Stewardship Day, January 26, 2013
- We Sing the Heart Courageous: by Rev. Chris Neilson for the OMD Stewardship Day, January 26, 2013.
- Speed Pledging Described: by Rev. Chris Neilson for the OMD Stewardship Day, January 26, 2013.
- 2011 CERG Stewardship Conference
- Giving—the Sacred Art: A Unitarian Universalist Study Guide for Small Groups (PDF, 29 pages)
- Writing Your Money Autobiography
- The Developmental Stages of Generosity
Children and Youth
- The curriculum Stewardship: Joy of Giving is a five-session program guide in which primary children, intermediate children, youth, and adults can learn about stewardship with their peers, then celebrate it together.