The UUA is pleased to offer member congregations Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance through Guardian. The Group Term Life policy is an employment based policy that terminates at the end of employment. In certain cases coverage can be ported or converted to an individual policy upon loss of eligibility for the group plan.
For Prospective Participants
- Are you eligible for Life/AD&D Insurance?
For answers to the most frequently asked questions, read our Guide to Benefits (PDF). (All benefits have remained for 2023.)
- Check out the plan details.
- What will your monthly premium be?
- Enroll in the plan.
- Do you have an address change or participant information change?
- Are you terminating coverage?
- Are you a transitioning minister?
- Are your employees eligible for UUGIP's Life/AD&D insurance?
- Calculate Employee Premiums and find Important Information about Taxable Life Insurance Benefits.
- Have questions about your Combined UUA Health Plan and UUGIP bill?
In Case of Death
Learn about the Life Claim submission process in this document, which also includes the required form: Your Guide To Filing a Life Claim (PDF)
Need help? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Other Benefits Offered Along With Life Insurance
Guardian also provides an Employee Assistance Plan (PDF) to all members enrolled in the life, LTD and/or dental plans.
Help with Health, Family, Legal and Financial issues is available online at IBH WorkLifeMatters and by phone at 1-800-386-7055. The website contains an abundance of helpful information including articles, videos, classes and more. Help is also available by phone and by referral to legal, counseling and other providers.