Open Enrollment for Health and Dental
November is Open Enrollment Month, the once-a-year opportunity for employees to do any of the followingfor the upcoming calendar year without a qualifying event:
- Newly enroll in the UUA Health Plan or (Guardian) Dental Plan
- Add dependents to the Health or Dental Plan
- Upgrade their Health Plan level
Not making any changes? No action is required.
What We Offer
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance (and Vision Insurance)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (PDF) (available to employees and family members enrolled in Guardian Life, LTD and/or Dental plans.
Important Plan Administration Reminders
- Be sure to report all employee changes affecting insurance—including terminations, income, addresses, and qualifying life events.
- Please keep this billing information handy.
- See our Insurance Plans and Taxes page in LeaderLab to learn about the tax-related implications of insurance plans.
For Congregational Employers and Administrators
Use our Employee Benefits Change Form to:
- Terminate employees' coverage
- Change or update name, address, or other personal information
- Update employees' salary
- Report any changes in employee benefits.
- Use our Transition Form to notify us if an employee is moving from one Congregation or UUA affiliated organization to another.
- Billing Questions? Call our billing service at (877) 578-8705 or email us at email@example.com.