UU Group Insurance Plan's Term Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
The Guardian Life Insurance Company is the carrier for the Unitarian Universalist Group Insurance Plan's (UUGIP's) Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance. The Group Term Life policy is an employment based policy that terminates at the end of employment. In certain cases coverage can be ported or converted to an individual policy upon loss of eligibility for the group plan.
For Prospective Participants
- Are you eligible for UUGIP's Life/AD&D Insurance?
- Check out the plan details.
- What will your monthly premium be?
- Enroll in the plan.
- Do you have an address change or participant information change?
- Are you terminating coverage?
- Are you a transitioning minister?
- Are your employees eligible for UUGIP's Life/AD&D insurance?
- Calculate Employee Premiums and find Important Information about Taxable Life Insurance Benefits.
- Have questions about your Combined UUA Health Plan and UUGIP bill?
In Case of Death
When a participant dies, please contact the UUGIP Administrator (groupinsurance [at] uua [dot] org).