Guardian is the carrier for the Unitarian Universalist Group Insurance Plan's (UUGIP's) Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance.
For Prospective Participants
- Are you eligible for UUGIP's LTD insurance?
For answers to the most frequently asked questions, read our Guide to Benefits (PDF). (All benefits remained the same from 2020 to 2021.)
- Check out the plan details.
- What will your monthly premium be?
- Enroll in the plan.
- Do you have an address change or participant information change?
- Are you terminating coverage?
- Are you a transitioning minister?
- How to avoid taxable LTD Claims payments?
- What do you need to know about TravelAid (PDF) Emergency Response for help while traveling?
- Are your employees eligible for UUGIP's LTD insurance?
- Check your employee's monthly premium.
- Have questions about your Combined UUA Health Plan and UUGIP bill?
In Case of Disability
In case of a disability claim, please contact the UUGIP Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Other Benefits Offered along with LTD Insurance
Guardian also provides an Employee Assistance Plan (PDF) to all members enrolled in the life, LTD and/or dental plans.
Help with Health, Family, Legal and Financial issues is available online at IBH WorkLifeMatters and by phone at 1-800-386-7055. The website contains an abundance of helpful information including articles, videos, classes and more. Help is also available by phone and by referral to legal, counseling and other providers.