Guardian is the carrier for the Unitarian Universalist Group Insurance Plan's (UUGIP's) Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance.
For Prospective Participants
- Are you eligible for UUGIP's LTD insurance?
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Check out our Guide to Benefits (PDF).
- Check out the plan details.
- What will your monthly premium be?
- Enroll in the plan.
- Do you have an address change or participant information change?
- Are you terminating coverage?
- Are you a transitioning minister?
- How to avoid taxable LTD Claims payments?
- What do you need to know about TravelAid (PDF) Emergency Response for help while traveling?
- Social Security: Your Other Disability Insurance (PDF)
- Are your employees eligible for UUGIP's LTD insurance?
- Check your employee's monthly premium.
- Have questions about your Combined UUA Health Plan and UUGIP bill?
In Case of Disability
Learn about the LTD Claim submission process in this document, which also includes the required forms: Your Guide to Filing a Long Term Disability (LTD) Claim (PDF)
Need help? Please contact us at email@example.com.
Other Benefits Offered along with LTD Insurance
Guardian also provides an Employee Assistance Plan (PDF) to all members enrolled in the life, LTD and/or dental plans.
Help with Health, Family, Legal and Financial issues is available online at IBH WorkLifeMatters and by phone at 1-800-386-7055. The website contains an abundance of helpful information including articles, videos, classes and more. Help is also available by phone and by referral to legal, counseling and other providers.