- For those working offsite: if you cannot access your mail please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of your monthly invoice.
- Our bank lockbox can only accept checks.
- It is permissible to use a bank bill payment service to issue the check.
- Please make sure your account number is on the check.
- The remittance slip from your invoice is not required.
- Please report any employee changes.
Monthly Invoice: Review and Remit
Please review the premiums and enrollment status of each of the participating employees on the monthly invoice which reflects enrollment in any and all of the four insurance plans that are available through the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA):
Remit payment only (no changes) with stub to the address on your invoice:
UUA Insurance Plans
PO Box 843096
Boston, MA 02284-3096
Invoices indicate the month of coverage being billed. The invoice for (for example) January's coverage is mailed mid-December, and the month of coverage being billed is indicated as a header above the employee name(s). If changes to income or coverage were submitted, the invoice will indicate each prior month's change, if applicable. Contact email@example.com with questions about changes you've submitted.
Billing for Partial Month Employees
Employees who work only a portion of a month at the beginning or end of their employment are billed based on the Coverage Effective Date you’ve chosen on your Employer Subscription Agreement (PDF) as follows:
For Coverage Effective on Date of Hire
- You will not be billed for a partial initial month.
- You will be billed in full for a partial final month, but coverage ends on the last day of employment.
For Coverage Effective on the First Day of a Subsequent Month
- You will be billed beginning with the month of coverage.
- You will be billed in full for the final month and coverage runs through the end of that month.
For Coverage Beginning After 90 Days of Employment
- You will not be billed for a partial initial month of coverage.
- You will be billed in full for a partial final month of coverage, but coverage ends on the last day of employment.
Questions about your bill? Please call (877) 578-8705 to reach the billing service.