The UU Organizations Retirement Plan
Acknowledging the inherent worth of every person requires recognizing their needs as they transition and evolve to new chapters in life. The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) endeavors to ensure that all Unitarian Universalist (UU) employees, in whatever context they may work, have equal access to a fair and reasonable retirement plan so they can provide for their future as well as their present.
Retirement Planning Seminar 2019
An interactive retreat for religious and congregational professionals 50 years or older planning to retire in the next ten years. Facilitated by Rev. Larry Peers, a national consultant and clergy coach, along with speakers from the Office of Church Staff Finances and UURMaPA.
Employer/Congregations administer the provisions of the Plan and their Employer Participation Agreement.
- Are you a congregation newly interested in offering the benefit?
- UU member congregations and related entities, following their Board decision to offer the benefit, complete the Employer Participation Agreement. Details below.
To Receive Retirement Plan Updates
To subscribe, please Fill out our form.
Employers Considering Offering the Benefit
- Participation Agreement (PDF, 5 pages)
- Compensation Guidelines (PDF, 8 pages)
- Summary Plan Description (SPD) (PDF, 16 pages)
- Annual Plan Notice (PDF, 8 pages)
- Plan Restatement (PDF, 49 pages)
Employees of Participating Employers to Review
- See the Annual Plan Notice link above.
- Reconsider what additional actions you can take to help ensure your own readiness to retire and live within your means.