Skinner House Books
Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, we bring you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), we sit at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, practical, engaged—We are Skinner House Books.
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- The Call to Care: Essays by Unitarian Universalist Chaplains, edited by Karen L. Hutt
- Humanist Voices in Unitarian Universalism, edited by Kendyl L.R. Gibbons and William R. Murry
- Katha Sagar, Ocean of Stories: Hindu Wisdom for Every Age by Sarah Conover with Abhi Janamanchi, illustrated by Shanthi Chandrasekar
- Ancient Stories for Modern Times: 50 Short Wisdom Tales for All Ages, retold by Faye Mogensen
- Love Beyond God: Meditations by Adam Lawrence Dyer
- Cultivating Empathy: The Worth and Dignity of Every Person—Without Exception by Nathan C. Walker