Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, Skinner House brings you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), Skinner House sits at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, Practical, Engaged—We Are Skinner House Books
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- Care for the World: Reflections on Community Ministry, edited by Erin J. Walter
- Little Did I Know: An Anthology on Loving and Companioning Young Lives, edited by Vanessa Rush Southern
- Incantations for Rest: Poems, Meditations, and Other Magic by Atena O. Danner
- Trusting Change: Finding Our Way Through Personal and Global Transformation by Karen Hering
- Swinging on the Garden Gate: A Memoir of Bisexuality and Spirit, Second Edition by Elizabeth Jarrett Andrew