Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, Skinner House brings you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), Skinner House sits at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, Practical, Engaged—We Are Skinner House Books
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- Swinging on the Garden Gate: A Memoir of Bisexuality and Spirit, Second Edition by Elizabeth Jarrett Andrew
- BLUU Notes: An Anthology of Love, Justice, and Liberation, edited by Takiyah Nur Amin and Mykal Slack
- Beyond Welcome: Building Communities of Love, edited by Linnea Nelson
- Faith on Trial: Religion and the Law in the United States by Mark J.T. Caggiano
- The Through Line: 200 Years of the Berry Street Essay, edited by Kate R. Walker