Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, Skinner House brings you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), Skinner House sits at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, Practical, Engaged—We Are Skinner House Books
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- The Through Line: 200 Years of the Berry Street Essay, edited by Kate R. Walker
- The Darkness Divine: A Loving Challenge to My Faith by Kristen L. Harper
- Shelter in This Place: Meditations on 2020, edited by Meg Riley
- Desmond Gets Free by Matt Meyer, illustrated by Khim Fam
- This Day in Recovery: 365 Meditations, edited by Lane Campbell and Katie Kandarian-Morris