Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, Skinner House brings you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), Skinner House sits at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, practical, engaged—We are Skinner House Books.
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- This Day in Recovery: 365 Meditations, edited by Lane Campbell and Katie Kandarian-Morris
- Held: Showing Up for Each Other's Mental Health by Barbara F. Meyers
- Stubborn Grace: Faith, Mental Illness, and Demanding a Blessing by Kate Landis
- The Stonewall Generation: LGBTQ Elders on Sex, Activism, and Aging by Jane Fleishman
- Breaking and Blessing: Meditations by Sean Parker Dennison