Skinner House Books
Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, Skinner House brings you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), Skinner House sits at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, practical, engaged—We are Skinner House Books.
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- Faithful Practices: Everyday Ways to Feed Your Spirit, edited by Erik Walker Wikstrom
- Upcycle Your Congregation: Creative Ideas for Transforming Faith Communities, edited by Sarah Lammert
- Justice on Earth: People of Faith Working at the Intersections of Race, Class, and the Environment, edited by Manish Mishra-Marzetti and Jennifer Nordstrom
- In Later Years: Finding Meaning and Spirit in Aging by Bruce T. Marshall
- Living Revision: A Writer's Craft as Spiritual Practice by Elizabeth Jarrett Andrew