Skinner House Books
Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, Skinner House brings you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), Skinner House sits at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, Practical, Engaged—We Are Skinner House Books
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- Why Can't I Fix It? The Questions We Ask When We Love Someone with Addiction by Nathan Detering
- Authentic Selves: Celebrating Trans and Nonbinary People and Their Families, edited by Peggy Gillespie
- Incantations for Rest: Poems, Meditations, and Other Magic by Atena O. Danner
- The Rough Side of the Mountain: Black Women's Ministries in Unitarian Universalism, edited by Qiyamah A. Rahman
- Care for the World: Reflections on Community Ministry, edited by Erin J. Walter
- Little Did I Know: An Anthology on Loving and Companioning Young Lives, edited by Vanessa Rush Southern