Skinner House Books
Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, we bring you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), we sit at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, practical, engaged—We are Skinner House Books.
Skinner House Books are available from UUA Bookstore and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- Anne Frank and the Remembering Tree by Sandy Eisenberg Sasso, illustrated by Erika Steiskal, co-published with the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Becoming: A Spiritual Guide for Navigating Adulthood, edited by Kayla Parker
- Landscapes of Aging and Spirituality : Essays, edited by Kathleen Montgomery
- A Long Time Blooming: Meditations by Marta I. Valentín
- Nothing Gold Can Stay: The Colors of Grief by Mark Belletini
- Restored to Sanity: Essays on the Twelve Steps by Unitarian Universalists, edited by Ken and Kathlean
- The Selma Awakening: How the Civil Rights Movement Tested and Changed Unitarian Universalism by Mark D. Morrison-Reed
- Southern Witness: Unitarians and Universalists in the Civil Rights Era, by Gordon D. Gibson
Share, Print, or Explore
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.