Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, Skinner House brings you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), Skinner House sits at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, Practical, Engaged—We Are Skinner House Books
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- Seeds of A New Way: Nurturing Authentic and Diverse Religious Leadership, edited by Manish Mishra-Marzetti and Nancy McDonald Ladd
- Through the Lens of Whiteness: Challenging Racialized Imagery in Pop Culture by Diane S. Grimes and Liz Cooney
- A Fire at the Center: Solidarity, Whiteness, and Becoming a Water Protector by Karen Van Fossan
- The Tending Years: Understanding Your Child’s Earliest Rituals by J.L. Shattuck
- Why Can't I Fix It? The Questions We Ask When We Love Someone with Addiction by Nathan Detering
- Authentic Selves: Celebrating Trans and Nonbinary People and Their Families, edited by Peggy Gillespie