Skinner House Books
Life never stops sending new spiritual challenges our way. How do we, as individuals and communities, find the path forward on crossing cultural borders, grappling with grief and loss, navigating growth and change, striving for justice and action, or questioning conscience and belief? Unafraid to tackle the thorniest issues, Skinner House brings you insightful writing for every age and stage. As an imprint of the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), Skinner House sits at the intersection of your progressive values and life’s biggest questions.
Spiritual, practical, engaged—We are Skinner House Books.
Skinner House Books are available from inSpirit: The UU Book and Gift Shop and wherever books are sold.
What’s New from Skinner House?
- Mistakes and Miracles: Congregations on the Road to Multiculturalism by Nancy Palmer Jones and Karin Lin
- Sparks of Wonder: Theme-Based Ministry for the Whole Congregation by Becky Brooks and Erika Hewitt
- Goodness Gracious: A Gratitude Book for Children by Kathleen A. Green and illustrated by Lori McElrath Eslick
- Spilling the Light: Meditations on Hope and Resilience by Theresa I. Soto
- The Spirit That Moves: Readings and Rituals for Times of Change and Transition, edited by Barbara Child
- The Unitarian Universalist Pocket Guide, Sixth Edition, edited by Susan Frederick-Gray