The UUA is pleased to offer member congregations Hospital Indemnity Insurance through Guardian. The Hospital Indemnity policy is an employment based policy that terminates at the end of employment.
For Prospective Participants
- Are you eligible for Group Insurance?
- You must have have active UUA Health Plan coverage to enroll.
- Check out the plan details and monthly premium options (PDF).
- Enroll in the plan.
- How to submit a Hospital Indemnity claim (PDF)
- Do you have an address change or participant information change?
- Are you terminating coverage?
- Are you a transitioning minister?
In Case of Death
When a participant dies, please contact Guardian at 800-525-4542.
Other Benefits Offered Along With Life Insurance
Guardian also provides an Employee Assistance Plan (PDF) to all members enrolled in the life, LTD and/or dental plans.
Help with Health, Family, Legal and Financial issues is available online at IBH WorkLifeMatters and by phone at 1-800-386-7055. The website contains an abundance of helpful information including articles, videos, classes and more. Help is also available by phone and by referral to legal, counseling and other providers.