Guardian is the carrier for the Unitarian Universalist Group Insurance Plan's (UUGIP's) dental insurance.
Dental Open Enrollment
Dental Open Enrollment is held each year in November with coverage effective on 1/1 of the following year.
The dental premium is the same for the Dental PPO and the Texas Network Access Plan.
Individual: $60 per month
Two-Person: $120 per month
Family: $148 per month
Dental Plan Information
- Employee Eligibility for UUGIP's dental insurance.
- Retiree Dental Eligibility Criteria
- Dental PPO Plan Summary (PDF) (not available in Texas)
- Dental Network Access Plan Summary (PDF) (available in Texas only)
- Dental Enrollment form (PDF) for all states except Texas
- Dental Enrollment form (PDF) for Texas residents only
- Newly retiring and wish to continue dental enrollment?
- Do you need to add a dependent to your dental coverage outside the bounds of an Open Enrollment opportunity?
- Do you have an address change or participant information change?
- Are you terminating coverage?
- COBRA (PDF) Information for coverage continuation after termination
- Are you a transitioning minister?