UU Group Insurance Plan's Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
The Guardian Life Insurance Company is the carrier for the Unitarian Universalist Group Insurance Plan's (UUGIP's) Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
For Prospective Participants
- Are you eligible for UUGIP's Life/AD&D Insurance?
- Check out the plan details.
- What will your monthly premium be?
- Enroll in the plan.
- Do you have an address change or participant information change?
- Are you terminating coverage?
- Are you a transitioning minister?
- Are your employees eligible for UUGIP's Life/AD&D insurance?
- Calculate Employee Premiums and find Important Information about Taxable Life Insurance Benefits.
- Have questions about your Combined UUA Health Plan and UUGIP bill?
In Case of Death
When a participant dies, please contact the UUGIP Administrator (groupinsurance [at] uua [dot] org).
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.