Get to Know Your Role
- Overview of Envoy Responsibilities
- Suggested Timeline for Envoys (PDF)
- Instructions to send donations (PDF) collected in your congregation to the UU@UN
- Also: In the US, individuals can text "UNSunday" to 51555 to donate via mobile phone!
- Add your congregation's Envoy or Envoy Team to the Map of UU@UN Envoys. Instructions are on that page. Also: See sidebar of this page!
- Take action towards achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals!
Daily Actions: The United Nations Office in Geneva has just published an excellent brochure of 170 Daily Actions to Transform Our World . Check it out and share it with your congregation!
- Fundraising Ideas for Envoys (PDF)
- Check out the "Time to Act" section in each month's Envoy News for suggestions on how to take action for global peace, justice, and sustainable development!
Get in Touch
There are several ways to communicate ideas, plans, and questions with your fellow Envoys...
- Monthly Conference Calls (Usually 3pm & 6pm EDT on the third Tuesday of each month. Check your email or the Envoy News for details on upcoming calls.)
- Make sure your congregation's Envoy or Envoy Team is on the Map of UU@UN Envoys. When logged in, click the username of an Envoy on the map to contact them directly.
- UU@UN Envoys Facebook group - Instructions to join and use (PDF)