Dear Friends of MidAmerica:
The MidAmerica Region of the UUA provides congregational life services to approximately 187 congregations, 3 emerging congregations, and 10 covenanting communities across 13 states. In a year of continuing adaptation, these services include leadership development, faith formation, dismantling systemic white supremacy culture, support during the transition of religious professionals (or when there are no religious professionals), as well as coaching about stewardship, change management, and conflict transformation. In the past year, money received from the Friends of MidAmerica Program funded work done by
- Andrew Zallar, Finance and Administration Manager, to coordinate UUA Congregational Life Administrators and host Regional conferences
- David Pyle, Regional Lead, to support Regional State Action Networks and serve as our connection on the Congregational Life Leadership Team and with Meadville Lombard Theological School in Chicago, Illinois
- Lisa Presley, Congregational Life Consultant, to support the UUA Disaster Relief Fund and UUA Safe Congregations Team
- Gretchen Ohmann, Technology Coordinator and Administrative Assistant, to revise the MidAmerica website and host Regional conferences
- Phil Lund, Congregational Life Consultant, to support small congregations in MidAmerica and the UUA
- Sharon Dittmar, Congregational Life Consultant, to manage the UUA Large Church Staff Event, Regional Assembly 2022 and assist with national lay leadership program development.
Friends of MidAmerica Region of the UUA donations come in the form of $10, $50, and $500 or more. To donate online, scroll down and select “Give to Friends of MidAmerica” from the options menu. Or make a check payable to “MidAmerica Region of the UUA,” write "Friends" in the memo line and mail it to 2355 Fairview Ave. N. #312, Roseville, MN 55113.
To those of you who have already given, thank you! We appreciate your generosity!
Reverend Sharon K. Dittmar
MidAmerica Region Congregational Life Consultant
(513) 823-3535, email@example.com
Friends of MidAmerica Region UUA Online Donation Form
On page 2, please also include your phone number and your Congregation's Full Name, City and State in the Comments field. (e.g. Second Unitarian Church of Chicago, IL)