Dear Friends of MidAmerica:
The MidAmerica Region of the UUA provides congregational life services to approximately 187 congregations, 3 emerging congregations, and 10 covenanting communities across 13 states. In a year of continuing adaptation, these services include relationship building, leadership development, faith formation, dismantling systemic white supremacy culture, support during the transition of religious professionals, as well as coaching in stewardship and conflict transformation.
In the past year, money received from the Friends of MidAmerica Program funded (among many specific and general services):
- Piloting multi-platform start up workshops for religious professionals and congregations
- Providing numerous online webinars and workshops tailored specifically to religious educators
- Hosting Regional Assembly with multiple resources and community building opportunities through the virtual WHOVA platform
- On-going support conversations for small congregations
- On-going support conversations for congregational leaders
- Development of an on-demand Behavioral Covenant training scheduled for fall 2022
Friends of MidAmerica donations come in the form of $10, $50, and $500 or more. You can donate using the form on our main Friends page, or a check payable to “MidAmerica Region UUA.” Write "Friends of MidAmerica" in the memo line and mail it to 2355 Fairview Ave. N. #312, Roseville, MN 55113.
To those of you who have already given, thank you! We appreciate your generosity!
Reverend Sharon K. Dittmar
MidAmerica Region Congregational Life Consultant
(513) 823-3535, email@example.com