Dear Friends of MidAmerica:
The MidAmerica Region of the UUA provides congregational life services to approximately 187 congregations, 3 emerging congregations, and 10 covenanting communities across 13 states. In a year of adaptation, these services include COVID-19 relationship building and support services, leadership development, faith formation, cultural competence and dismantling systemic white supremacy support, as well as coaching in stewardship and conflict transformation. In the past year, money received from the Friends of MidAmerica Program funded (among many specific and general services):
- On-going support conversations for congregational leaders
- On-going support conversations for small congregations
- Virtual Start-up Workshops for congregations who have called or hired new religious professionals.
- In partnership with the Southern Region, programs for religious educators such as RE-UUp, Dimensions of Faith Development, and Systems Theory Learning Experience Modules
- Two “Future Change Framework” workshops with the London based Royal Society of the Arts
Friends of MidAmerica donations come in the form of $10, $50, and $500 or more. You can donate using the form below, or a check payable to “MidAmerica Region UUA.” Write "Friends of MidAmerica" in the memo line and mail it to 2355 Fairview Ave. N. #312, Roseville, MN 55113.
To those of you who have already given, thank you! We appreciate your generosity!
Sharon K. Dittmar
MidAmerica Region Congregational Life Consultant
(513) 823-3535, firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends of MidAmerica Region UUA Online Donation Form
On page 2, please also include your phone number and your Congregation's Full Name, City and State in the Comments field. (e.g. Second Unitarian Church of Chicago, IL)