Minutes from the 49th General Assembly (PDF, 24 pages), June 23-27, 2010, held in Minneapolis, MN.
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) Moderator presides over the plenary sessions in which the business of the Association is conducted.
Social Justice Statements
Statement of Conscience:
Actions of Immediate Witness:
For current Study/Action Issues, see Current Social Witness Issues.
See Plenary coverage (above) and UU World reporting for updates from General Assembly.
Annual Reports to the General Assembly
The following documents are PDF files.
- Board of Trustees (3 pages)
- Commission on Appraisal (3 pages)
- Financial Advisor (12 pages)
- Independent Auditor (35 pages)
- Ministerial Fellowship Committee (2 pages)
- Religious Education Credentialing Committee (2 pages)
- Treasurer (8 pages)
- UUA Staff (43 pages)
- Unitarian Universalist (UU) Service Committee (5 pages)
- UU United Nations Office (3 pages)
- UU Womens Federation (4 pages)