Whether you're looking to learn more about our changing religious landscape or delve deep into a case study about successful young adult ministry, there is something for you on this list of resources:
- The Faith Formation Learning Exchange has a page full of Young Adult Research Studies. Resources galore!
- The organization Faith Communities Today published a 2015 study on engaging young adults in faith communities using data from over 4,000 congregations of various traditions.
- The former Massachusetts Bay District of the New England Region of the UUA published a 2010 report on Young Adult Ministry in UU contexts (PDF).
- Middle Collegiate Church in New York City is a multigenerational multiracial congregation that published a 2011 report on Millennials in their community called Doing Church and Doing Justice.
- From Angie Thurston and Casper ter Kuile who wrote How We Gather on ways Millennials are finding meaningful community comes Something More, focused specifically on spiritual or faith-based innovative communities.
- Mihee Kim-Kort, a Presbyterian minister, explains how design thinking can help churches get more creative in their ministry, especially to young folks.
- Jonathan Pearson, a young megachurch pastor, talks about his take on Millennials in this podcast.