What's New on WorshipWeb?
Enjoy our most recent addtions
What's New on WorshipWeb?
Check out the 2018-2019 calendar of holidays, holy days, and monthly themes.
- Prayer for When Words Fail, by Rev. Leslie Takahashi
- An animal companionship responsive blessing by Rev. Karen G. Johnston
- "For All the Mothers" by Rev. Lindasusan Ulrich
- Chalice Lighting for Recognition of Ministry by Nick Wilbourn
- Prayer for Bridging by Aoife Barrington-Haber
- Alex Swift's Rainbow Flag Dedication
- Prayer of Those Who Remember by Rev. Paul Oakley
- In This Sacred Space, a chalice lighting by Cheryl Block
- A full service to celebrate Imbolc by Rev. Martha Kirby Capo
- Greening the Spring: an Elemental Invocation (with hymn) by David Ensley
- The Cave Tomb Is Empty, an Easter invocation by Rev. Lois Van Leer
- The Hearts of Our Whole Community, opening words for all-ages worship by Jules Jaramillo
- Bound by Impermanence by Kyle Johnson
- At Some Time, a Good Friday meditation by Rev. Rebecca Bryan
- The Great Teachers in Life, an opening by Rev. Jason Cook
- Life Calls Us out of the Tomb, an Easter meditation by Rev. Lisa Doege
- a Prayer for Holidays with Family by Rev. Susanne Intriligator
- To Right the Wrongs of Our Kin, a prayer by Rev. Leslie Takahashi
- My Longing Is So Big and I Am So Small, a prayer by Rev. Dr. Justin Osterman
- Esta Luz, This Chalice, a chalice lighting para una Quinceañera, and A Doorway from the Past to the Present por Raquel Reyes
- I Light This Chalice for You, a chalice lighting written for clergy gatherings, by Rev. Celia Thurston
- Prayer before a Circle by Samantha Gupta
- a quote about love by DeRay Mckesson
- White Supremacy and Beloved Community, a sermon for white UUs, by Amanda Udis-Kessler
- Hope Is Risen by Elena Westbrook
- The Spirit of Water, The End Is the Beginning, and The Abundance of Our Lives Together: chalice lightings by Katie Gelfand
- a quote from former Episcopalian bishop William Swing about hunger and feeding people
- The Heart of Both-And, a prayer by Rev. Lyn Cox
- Meditation on Musica Universalis by intern minister Joel Tishken
- A Protest or a Party, opening words for Pride by Hannah Roberts Villnave
- Time to Tune In by Brittany Packnett
- Everybody's In, a pastoral prayer for Pride by Rev. Lori Walke
The Promise & the Practice
- a Promise & Practice call to worship by Viola Abbitt
- a Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- a second Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Adrian Graham
- Connie Simon's reflection, "Missing Voices"
- Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel's reflection, "Words Matter"
- Rev. Kimberly Johnson's reflection, "Black Joy"
- a Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Connie Simon
- a second Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Viola Abbitt
- Rayla Matton's powerful homily, "Tired of Being Silent"
- Rev. Rebekah Savage's homily, "The Healing Is Not Done"
- DeReau Farrar's homily, "A Parable on Privilege"
- a Promise & Practice litany, "The Promise That Binds," by Viola Abbitt
- a Lamentation for Two Voices by Rev. Erika Hewitt and Rebekah Savage
- a participatory healing ritual by Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel
- a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- "Hush," a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- a third Promise & Practice benediction, also by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- "The Golden Chain," two versions of an Ife creation story (for all ages) by Erica Shadowsong
- "Repairing Our Mistakes with Love," a Time for All Ages by Jae Scott and Rev. Erika Hewitt