What's New on WorshipWeb?
Enjoy our most recent addtions
What's New on WorshipWeb?
- A pastoral prayer for survivors of sexual abuse by Rev. Lisa Bovee-Kemper
- The Gifts of the Journey, a participatory Christmas message (which could be used as a mini-pageant) by Rev. Kathy Schmitz.
- An Interactive, No-Rehearsal Christmas Pageant by Rev. Norman Allen
- "This Faith," opening words by Heide Cottam
- Lighting the Candles of the Advent Wreath by Rev. Lyn Cox
- Grounding, a meditation by Jess Reynolds
- We Have an Old Story to Tell, a Christmas Eve call to worship by Rev. Gretchen Haley
- The Stolen Infant, a reading by Rev. Carl Scovel
- Until We Meet Again by Rev. Amy Zucker Morgenstern
- A New Year for Beloved Community by Rev. Dr. Debra Haffner
- The Balance We Seek, a winter solstice chalice lighting by Rev. Sharon Wylie
- A Place of Belonging and Caring, opening words by Kimberlee Tomczak Carlson
- As We Go Forward, closing words by Cheryl Block
- The Work of the Congregation, a chalice lighting that can be used during a ministerial sabbatical, by Chrystal Hogan
- We Carry Our Faith into Action, a chalice lighting by Chrystal Hogan
- a new Occasion tag for Ministerial Transitions
- a dot-to-dot chalice worksheet by David Snedden
- Prayer for When Words Fail, by Rev. Leslie Takahashi
- An animal companionship responsive blessing by Rev. Karen G. Johnston
- "For All the Mothers" by Rev. Lindasusan Ulrich
- Chalice Lighting for Recognition of Ministry by Nick Wilbourn
- Prayer for Bridging by Aoife Barrington-Haber
- Alex Swift's Rainbow Flag Dedication
- Prayer of Those Who Remember by Rev. Paul Oakley
- In This Sacred Space, a chalice lighting by Cheryl Block
- A full service to celebrate Imbolc by Rev. Martha Kirby Capo
- a quote about tears by Frederick Buechner
- All Water Is One Water by Revs. Mel Hoover and Rose Edington
- A Renewed Hope for This World, opening words for a service that includes a Backpack Blessing, by Rev. Nathan Ryan
- ...as always, a new Braver/Wiser reflection every Wednesday
- Greening the Spring: an Elemental Invocation (with hymn) by David Ensley
- The Cave Tomb Is Empty, an Easter invocation by Rev. Lois Van Leer
- The Hearts of Our Whole Community, opening words for all-ages worship by Jules Jaramillo
- Bound by Impermanence by Kyle Johnson
- At Some Time, a Good Friday meditation by Rev. Rebecca Bryan
- The Great Teachers in Life, an opening by Rev. Jason Cook
- Life Calls Us out of the Tomb, an Easter meditation by Rev. Lisa Doege
- a Prayer for Holidays with Family by Rev. Susanne Intriligator
- To Right the Wrongs of Our Kin, a prayer by Rev. Leslie Takahashi
- My Longing Is So Big and I Am So Small, a prayer by Rev. Dr. Justin Osterman
- Esta Luz, This Chalice, a chalice lighting para una Quinceañera, and A Doorway from the Past to the Present por Raquel Reyes
- I Light This Chalice for You, a chalice lighting written for clergy gatherings, by Rev. Celia Thurston
- Prayer before a Circle by Samantha Gupta
- a quote about love by DeRay Mckesson
- White Supremacy and Beloved Community, a sermon for white UUs, by Amanda Udis-Kessler
The Promise & the Practice
- a Promise & Practice call to worship by Viola Abbitt
- a Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- a second Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Adrian Graham
- Connie Simon's reflection, "Missing Voices"
- Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel's reflection, "Words Matter"
- Rev. Kimberly Johnson's reflection, "Black Joy"
- a Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Connie Simon
- a second Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Viola Abbitt
- Rayla Matton's powerful homily, "Tired of Being Silent"
- Rev. Rebekah Savage's homily, "The Healing Is Not Done"
- DeReau Farrar's homily, "A Parable on Privilege"
- a Promise & Practice litany, "The Promise That Binds," by Viola Abbitt
- a Lamentation for Two Voices by Rev. Erika Hewitt and Rebekah Savage
- a participatory healing ritual by Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel
- a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- "Hush," a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- a third Promise & Practice benediction, also by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- "The Golden Chain," two versions of an Ife creation story (for all ages) by Erica Shadowsong
- "Repairing Our Mistakes with Love," a Time for All Ages by Jae Scott and Rev. Erika Hewitt