What's New on WorshipWeb?
Enjoy our most recent addtions
What's New on WorshipWeb?
WorshipWeb contains over 2,200 individual worship resources, and new pieces are added every week. This page lists recent additions so that you don't miss out on what's new.
- "Dependence Day," a poem suitable for Earth Day, by John Daniel
- "Piece of a Deeply Sacred Whole," quote about #BlackLivesMatter from Rev. Nancy McDonald Ladd
- "A Prayer among Friends," a poem by John Daniel
- "Communities of Memory and Promise," a reading by Rev. Kendyl Gibbons
- "'Hallelujah!' Is a Dangerous Word," by Dr. Marcia McFee
- a quote about healing by feminist and social activist bell hooks
- "How Many More Sundays?," a meditation on grief by Rev. Brian Chenowith
- "Invoking the Past, Present, and Future," an opening by Rev. Katie Romano Griffin
- "Remembering Our Unity," a chalice lighting by Rev. Katie Romano Griffin
- "Prayer for Moving Forward" by Jo VonRue
- "The Longing for Something More," opening words by Rev. Gretchen Haley
- a Holy Week Triptych of poems by Rev. Molly Housh Gordon
- "The Easter Story," a time for all ages by Sue Andrews
- An Easter egg chalice coloring page by David Snedden
- "A Saving Faith" by Megan Dowdell
- "Coming Together at Year's End" by Paul Vachon
- "The Eve of a Birth Like No Other" by Rev. Lisa Doege
- A Gratitude Confetti ritual by Rev. Karen G. Johnston
- "Holy and Generous Love," a benediction by Elena Westbrook
- "As the Wild Wind Bites," a chalice lighting by Ben Soule
- "The Bright Thread of Hope" by Rev. Gretchen Haley
- With Sighs Too Deep for Words, a pastoral prayer by (UCC) Rev. Lori Walke
- a quote about brokenness by Bryan Stevenson
The Promise & the Practice
- a Promise & Practice call to worship by Viola Abbitt
- a Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- a second Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Adrian Graham
- Connie Simon's reflection, "Missing Voices"
- Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel's reflection, "Words Matter"
- Rev. Kimberly Johnson's reflection, "Black Joy"
- a Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Connie Simon
- a second Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Viola Abbitt
- Rayla Matton's powerful homily, "Tired of Being Silent"
- Rev. Rebekah Savage's homily, "The Healing Is Not Done"
- DeReau Farrar's homily, "A Parable on Privilege"
- a Promise & Practice litany, "The Promise That Binds," by Viola Abbitt
- a Lamentation for Two Voices by Rev. Erika Hewitt and Rebekah Savage
- a participatory healing ritual by Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel
- a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- "Hush," a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- a third Promise & Practice benediction, also by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- "The Golden Chain," two versions of an Ife creation story (for all ages) by Erica Shadowsong
- "Repairing Our Mistakes with Love," a Time for All Ages by Jae Scott and Rev. Erika Hewitt