What's New on WorshipWeb?
- An interactive Easter litany by Lisa Maria Andreoli Steinberg
- "It Began with a Stone," an Easter reading by Rev. Lisa Fischbeck
- "This Is Our Home, But Not Just Ours," an Earth Day meditation by Rev. Laura Bogle
- The 2018-19 liturgical & monthly theme calendar (PDF)
- Recommended practices (PDF) for guest preachers in UU congregations
- Our blog post, "What You're Saying When You Say 'I Don't Need a Mic'"
Added March 2019:
Kindled Concerns, (a Joys and Sorrows script) by Rev. Kelly Murphy Mason
Winter Solstice Litany by Rev. Florence Caplow
People of Memory (a chalice lighting) by Kimberlee Anne Tomczak Carlson
- A Closing Prayer for a memorial service by Rev. Joel Miller
- a quote about compassion by David Richo
For All That Is Our Life (a prayer) by Rev. Liz Weber
To Be the Angel (a prayer) by Rev. Paul Oakley
Winter Solstice Meditation by Rev. Lyn Cox
Added February 2019:
Hope Will Be Restored (an Easter Homily) by Heide Cottam
Transfiguring Love (an invocation) by Rev. Chip Roush
Good Tidings and Gladness (a Christmas prayer) by Carter Susanna Hodges Smith
The Labor of Our Days, (a reading) by Jennifer Willet
- Companioned Inside Your Grief, a quote on grieving and spiritual practice by Megan Devine.
- Immovable Elements of Being Alive, a quote on grief/loss by Megan Devine.
The Promise & the Practice
- a Promise & Practice call to worship by Viola Abbitt
- a Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- a second Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Adrian Graham
- Connie Simon's reflection, "Missing Voices"
- Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel's reflection, "Words Matter"
- Rev. Kimberly Johnson's reflection, "Black Joy"
- a Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Connie Simon
- a second Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Viola Abbitt
- Rayla Matton's powerful homily, "Tired of Being Silent"
- Rev. Rebekah Savage's homily, "The Healing Is Not Done"
- DeReau Farrar's homily, "A Parable on Privilege"
- a Promise & Practice litany, "The Promise That Binds," by Viola Abbitt
- a Lamentation for Two Voices by Rev. Erika Hewitt and Rebekah Savage
- a participatory healing ritual by Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel
- a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- "Hush," a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- a third Promise & Practice benediction, also by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- "The Golden Chain," two versions of an Ife creation story (for all ages) by Erica Shadowsong
- "Repairing Our Mistakes with Love," a Time for All Ages by Jae Scott and Rev. Erika Hewitt