What's New on WorshipWeb?
WorshipWeb contains over 2,200 individual worship resources, and new pieces are added every week. This page lists recent additions so that you don't miss out on what's new.
NEW: Although we grieve its necessity, you can now browse WorshipWeb by the Occasion tag "Disaster or Crisis."
- "A Saving Faith" by Megan Dowdell
- "Coming Together at Year's End" by Paul Vachon
- "The Eve of a Birth Like No Other" by Rev. Lisa Doege
- A Gratitude Confetti ritual by Rev. Karen G. Johnston
- "Holy and Generous Love," a benediction by Elena Westbrook
- "As the Wild Wind Bites," a chalice lighting by Ben Soule
- "The Bright Thread of Hope" by Rev. Gretchen Haley
- With Sighs Too Deep for Words, a pastoral prayer by (UCC) Rev. Lori Walke
- Prayer of Remembrance by Rev. Lori Walke
- I Put My Faith in You by Rev. Anya Sammler-Michael
- The Man, the Dream, the Movement, an intergenerational worship script for Martin Luther King, Jr. Sunday by Rev. Clyde Grubbs and Mary Jane Holden
- a quote about parenting by Cheryl Strayed
- a #MeToo Ritual Prayer by Rev. Karen G. Johnston
- A Baby Was Born, a humanist nativity story by Gwen Matthews
- ...and as always, a new Braver/Wiser reflection is published every Wednesday morning
- "A Christmas Prayer with Seven Words" by Rev. Dr. Rebecca Parker
- Instructions from David Snedden for cutting a chalice snowflake
- "As Fires Loom," a pastoral prayer by Rev. Caitlin Cotter Coillberg
- Lighting the Advent candles by Rev. Erika Hewitt for the first Sunday, second Sunday, third Sunday, and fourth Sunday of Advent, and lighting the central candle on Christmas Eve or Christmas
- "God Is Present," an Advent reflection by Rev. Robin Bartlett
- "We Grieve Together," a litany by Rev. Caitlin Cotter Coillberg
- "Open to Unexpected Answers," a chalice lighting by Rev. Julianne Lepp
- First Principle Chalice Lighting by Rev. Florence Caplow
- "This Is the Hour" by Connie Simon
- "The Church Incarnate" by Elizabeth Mount
- "Here I Am" by Elaine Kiziah
- "Hold Fast to Summer" by Ben Soule
The Promise & the Practice
- a Promise & Practice call to worship by Viola Abbitt
- a Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- a second Promise & Practice chalice lighting by Adrian Graham
- Connie Simon's reflection, "Missing Voices"
- Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel's reflection, "Words Matter"
- Rev. Kimberly Johnson's reflection, "Black Joy"
- a Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Connie Simon
- a second Promise & Practice pastoral prayer by Viola Abbitt
- Rayla Matton's powerful homily, "Tired of Being Silent"
- Rev. Rebekah Savage's homily, "The Healing Is Not Done"
- DeReau Farrar's homily, "A Parable on Privilege"
- a Promise & Practice litany, "The Promise That Binds," by Viola Abbitt
- a Lamentation for Two Voices by Rev. Erika Hewitt and Rebekah Savage
- a participatory healing ritual by Rev. Carol Thomas Cissel
- a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Rebekah Savage
- "Hush," a Promise & Practice benediction by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- a third Promise & Practice benediction, also by Rev. Kimberly Johnson
- "The Golden Chain," two versions of an Ife creation story (for all ages) by Erica Shadowsong
- "Repairing Our Mistakes with Love," a Time for All Ages by Jae Scott and Rev. Erika Hewitt