Please read the following before submitting your material to WorshipWeb.
- WorshipWeb seeks to center the voices of people who belong to historically marginalized identities. Please name those identities in your email.
- The process of reviewing submissions is slow. Very slow. As WorshipWeb's reach and focus expand, our administrative and editorial processes are strained. As a result, you may not receive news from our editorial review team for 8 to 12 weeks.
- Submissions communicate your consent with our author/contribution agreement:
- I am the author/contributor of the attached worship resource. I give permission for it to be published electronically by the Unitarian Universalist Association on the WorshipWeb with proper credit given to authors/contributors and, if applicable, publishers. Further, I give the Unitarian Universalist Association member congregations permission to reprint this piece for use in its public worship. This may involve, but is not limited to, its inclusion in podcasts and/or videos of the services, written transcripts, projection onto a screen(s), and pre-printed materials. Any reprints of this piece must acknowledge the name of the author.
I hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- My work may be edited for length or content;
- I will receive no royalties or other payment for this work;
- Publication of my work is not guaranteed;
- The work is original.
- If part of this work was written by an author other than myself—whether published or not published—I have obtained and included permission to publish it on the WorshipWeb as described above.
You may submit material by clicking on the contact link on this page, and including your submission in the body of an email.
Thank you for your patience, and for being part of WorshipWeb.
—Rev. Erika Hewitt, Minister of Worship Arts, Unitarian Universalist Association