Submit Content to WorshipWeb
Want to submit your work to WorshipWeb? Our 4-person editorial team welcomes your work, even as we ask you to be aware of the following guidlines:
- WorshipWeb submissions should use language that reflects our shared commitment to anti-oppression. For example, gender-binary terms (like "brothers and sisters") or ableist language (like "let us stand together") are problematic.
- Submissions should be grounded in Unitarian Universalist theology -- or similar progressive the@logies that bear up under close examination.
Your editorial team also asks the following questions when we review submissions:
- Do this voice and viewpoint enhance the diversity of our collection?
- Does this piece work for the ear, and for listeners in worship?
- Do the metaphors and/or theology of this piece make sense?
- Does this submission represent the best of Unitarian Universalism?
A note about our timing and process: In order to give submissions careful thought, our editorial team reviews submissions once a month, in batches. It can take anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks for our decisions to be conveyed, and submissions published. Thank you for understanding that this delay is in service to the overall quality of WorshipWeb and its resources.