Delegate Information for General Assembly
Serving as a Delegate
- Familiarize yourself with the business items on the General Assembly (GA) Agenda. Discuss agenda items with your congregation.
- Learn how to effectively speak in plenary by reviewing the Plenary Participation Guide.
- Learn about candidates for election.
- Delegate frequently asked questions.
- Off-site delegate participation provides an alternative way for congregations to participate in the business of the Association when their delegates cannot physically attend General Assembly.
What to Expect at General Assembly 2015
Moderator Jim Key, Vice Moderator Donna Harrison, Rev. Sarah Stewart, and Rev. Dr. Susan Ritchie discuss the agenda for this year – including the proposed transformation of the Commission on Appraisal, the draft Statement of Conscience on Reproductive Justice, and a GA discussion of proposals for increasing delegates' and congregations' engagement with General Assembly. Watch the video on anymeeting.com