Delegate Information for General Assembly
Serving as a Delegate
- Familiarize yourself with the business items on the General Assembly (GA) Agenda. Discuss agenda items with your congregation.
- Learn how to effectively speak in plenary by reviewing the Plenary Participation Guide.
- Learn about candidates for election.
- Delegate frequently asked questions.
- Off-site delegate participation provides an alternative way for congregations to participate in the business of the Association when their delegates cannot physically attend General Assembly.
Join Moderator Jim Key, Vice Moderator Donna Harrison, Rev. Sarah Stewart, and Rev. Dr. Susan Ritchie as they discuss the agenda for this year – including the proposed transformation of the Commission on Appraisal, the draft Statement of Conscience on Reproductive Justice, and a GA discussion of proposals for increasing delegates' and congregations' engagement with General Assembly.
Up to 200 participants will be able to join the live webinar. Please note that this one-hour webinar is scheduled for two separate evenings. Each webinar covers the same material.
- Register for the Wednesday, May 20, 2015 webinar starting at 8 PM EDT.
- Register for the Thursday, May 21, 2015 webinar starting at 8 PM EDT.
If you can’t participate in the webinar the recorded video from one of the events will be posted here in late May.
Information for Congregations
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.