General Assembly, Delegates at GA
- Forms for submitting Business Resolutions and Amendments to Bylaws for GA 2019 Tentative Agenda are made available to congregations and districts (Rule G-4.18.1)
November 15, 2018
- Annual Certification & Directory Update Process begins
- Deadline for CSW to prepare a draft Statement of Conscience on the 2016-2020 CSAI: The Corruption of Our Democracy. The draft Statement of Conscience, a Congregational Comment form for the draft Statement of Conscience, and a ballot to place the draft Statement of Conscience on the Final Agenda shall be included in the Congregational Poll, to be made available and congregations notified of its availability.
February 1, 2019
- Deadline for receipt of proposed Business Resolutions and Amendments to Bylaws and Rules for GA 2019
- Deadline for congregations to complete online the Annual Certification and Directory Update in order to be certified for GA and to be eligible to send voting delegates
- Deadline for Congregational Poll ballots and Congregational Comment Forms. For a draft Statement of Conscience to be placed on the final agenda of the General Assembly, 25% of all certified congregations must participate in the ballot vote.
- UUA notifies congregations of coming Assembly via Notice of Meeting (Rule 4.6.1).
- The Tentative Agenda is made available.
- Delegate credentials for General Assembly, election information, and absentee ballots (if an election is contested) are available for download by certified member congregations.
May 21, 2019
- Final Agenda is made available to congregations.
June 19-23, 2019
- General Assembly in Spokane, WA