General Assembly, Delegates at GA
- Forms for submitting Business Resolutions and Amendments to Bylaws for GA 2018 Tentative Agenda are made available to congregations and districts (Rule G-4.18.1)
October 1, 2017
- Deadline for submission of Proposed Congregational Study/Action Issues to the Commission on Social Witness
November 15, 2017
February 1, 2018
- Deadline for receipt of proposed Business Resolutions and Amendments to Bylaws and Rules for GA 2018
- Deadline for congregations to complete online the Annual Certification and Directory Update in order to be certified for GA and to be eligible to send voting delegates
- Deadline for congregations to participate in the Congregational Poll on the proposed the Congregational Study/Action Issues for 2018-2022
- UUA notifies congregations of coming Assembly via Notice of Meeting (Rule 4.6.1).
- The Tentative Agenda is made available.
- Delegate credentials for General Assembly, election information, and absentee ballots are available for download by certified member congregations.
May 21, 2018
- Final Agenda made available to congregations
June 20-24, 2018
- General Assembly in Kansas City, MO