Certification of Membership for UUA Congregations - Due Feb. 17, 2021
Each year, congregations are required to submit their annual Certification of Membership report. This year, the report is due by the end of business on Friday, February 4, 2022. You may file the report online, and review the Certification Worksheet for congregations, when you log in to the congregation's Data Services account online.
Updating Your Congregation's Member and Leader/Staff Data
Congregations can use the myUUA online system to manage their UUA membership list. The names and addresses on this list are used to mail the twice yearly UU World magazine to your congregation's members. You can also view and edit the leader/staff information for your congregation that appear online in the Directory. Authorized updaters at congregations can access and update this information by logging in to the congregation's shared account using the 4-digit Congregation ID number as the username.
Below are statistical pages that relate to Certification data from the current and prior years.
- All Member Congregations
- Certified Congregations - Due by February 4, 2022
- Congregations That Did Not Certify
- Congregations with No Financial Contribution to the UUA
- Average Weekly Attendance is a statistic that the UUA encourages congregations to collect, calculate, and report to us during the annual Certification of Membership.
- Congregational Poll is included as part of annual Certification, and all congregations are encouraged to cast a vote.
- Non-member Unitarian Universalists tells us how many people benefit from congregations' services without joining.
- Religious Education Enrollment
- Data Requests: Mailing Lists, Active Society Report