Activity 1: Sharing Miracle Moments
Activity time: 5 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Newsprint, markers, and tape
- Newsprint with definition(s) of a miracle generated by the group
Preparation for Activity
- Post the definition(s) of a miracle that the group has generated.
- Prepare to share, in a phrase or sentence, a “miracle moment” of your own.
Description of Activity
Invite everyone, whether or not they were present for Session 1, to share a “miracle moment–-a time when they paid attention to something unexpected, awesome and perhaps unexplained. If needed, share a recent miracle moment of your own. You may wish to remind the group:
- Everyone’s ideas and experiences of miracles may be different.
- Participants may “pass.” Sharing a miracle is not required.