There are many ways to contribute depending on your specific interests, skill-sets and time availability.
- Propose a Program - You are warmly invited to submit a Program Proposal for the 2022 UUA General Assembly - a Multi-Platform GA which will have live in-person programming, live webinar programming, and prerecorded on-demand programming. The program proposal deadline is Friday, January 14.
- Propose a Morning Worship Service - We are inviting proposals from organizations worship leaders with experience and capabilities to self-produce a complete, high-quality, 45-minute worship service (including music). Proposals can be for a live (in-person or virtual) worship or for a fully pre-recorded video presentation. Select proposals will be featured in-person in Portland on Thursday, June 23, Friday, June 24 and Saturday, June 25 at 8:15 a.m. These worship services can be either a live event or a live screening to an in-person audience of a prerecorded service. These worship services will also stream live to virtual registrants. Other proposals will be selected to be fully prerecorded and made available for on-demand viewing. The worship proposal deadline is Friday, January 14.
- Propose a Poster for the 2022 GA Poster Fair - Stories, initiatives and examples for inspiring work in Unitarian Universalism will be featured in the GA Poster Fair, available to GA registrants through the GA App by Whova. The proposal deadline is Tuesday, March 15.
- Musical Leadership: vocalists, instrumentalists, and liturgical dancer/choreographers at GA.
- Joining the General Assembly Choir.
- Worship Leaders and Volunteer Chaplains at GA.
- Volunteer Positions (paid registration in exchange for hours of service during GA).
- More about Creating General Assembly