There are many ways to contribute depending on your specific interests, skill-sets and time availability.
- Program Proposals - Proposals for programs (workshops, panel discussions, worship service, and other presentation) for the 2021 General Assembly will be posted in the fall.
- Musical Leadership: vocalists, instrumentalists, and liturgical dancer/choreographers at GA.
- Joining the General Assembly Choir.
- Worship Leaders and Volunteer Chaplains at GA.
- Volunteer Positions (paid registration in exchange for hours of service during GA).
- The General Assembly Planning Committee (GAPC) oversees the annual Ware Lecture, Opening Events, music, ambiance, and evening activities. How to apply for nomination to the GAPC.
- General Assembly is coming to Portland in 2022! If you are interested in joining the Portland-based local area/arrangements team, please email email@example.com, to learn more. We have many positions open, including Chair of the Local Area/Arrangements Task Force.
- More about Creating General Assembly