There are many ways to contribute depending on your specific interests, skill-sets and time availability.
- Propose a Program - You are warmly invited to submit a Program Proposal for the 2023 UUA General Assembly - a Multi-Platform GA which will have live in-person programming, live webinar programming, and prerecorded on-demand programming. The program proposal deadline is Friday, January 13.
- Propose a Poster for the 2023 GA Virtual Poster Fair - Stories, initiatives and examples for inspiring work in Unitarian Universalism will be featured in the GA Poster Fair, available to GA registrants through the GA App by Whova. The proposal deadline is Wednesday, March 15.
- Musical Leadership: vocalists, instrumentalists, and liturgical dancer/choreographers at GA.
- Joining the General Assembly Choir.
- Worship Leaders and Volunteer Chaplains at GA.
- Volunteer Positions (paid registration in exchange for hours of service during GA).
- More about Creating General Assembly