Leader Reflection and Planning
Reflect together on the session. You may wish to use these questions:
- How was our mix of discussion and action?
- How well did the timing of this session work out?
- How well did participants understand and engage with spiritual concepts? How can we tell?
- Were activities and discussions appropriate for the ages of participants? What could we do differently at the next session?
- Does the group include any who have trouble focusing? Might they have a special role next time—maybe helping co-leaders?
- Did anything come up today that we might like to discuss with our religious educator, minister, parents, or lay leaders?
Look ahead to the next sessions. Decide how to share leadership responsibilities.