Worship & Music at General Assembly 2019
General Assembly (GA) 2019 is happening in Spokane, WA, June 19-23.
General Assembly, like Unitarian Universalism, offers a wealth of theological diversity. A variety of worship choices are offered throughout GA. We encourage you to celebrate with us—at your local congregation or online!
Enjoy GA Worship Video
If you plan to host a GA screening at your congregation or home, read Showing GA Video in Your Sunday Service for tips and testing instructions.
Wednesday, June 19
Thursday, June 20
Friday, June 21
Saturday, June 22
- Saturday Morning Worship
- Saturday Closing Ceremony: Saying Yes to the Power of We
- Elandria Williams presents the Award for Distinguished Service to the Cause of Unitarian Universalism to the Rev. Dr. Mark Morrison-Reed
- Gail Forsyth-Vail presents the Angus H. MacLean Award for Excellence in Religious Education to CB Beal
- Rev. Susan Frederick-Gray presents the President’s Award for Volunteer Service to Denise Rimes
- Presentation: Black Lives of Unitarian Universalism Commitment, Promise & Practice Campaign
- Installation of Elected Volunteers
- Invitation: General Assembly 2020 in Providence, RI