Configuring Date and Time Formats for Your WordPress Website
Events listings on your website will display the times of events. You may need to customize the way the date and time appear, depending on whether you want your website to use American or Canadian/European formats.
To change this in the Events plugin:
- Choose Events > Settings from the Dashboard.
- At the top of the screen you’ll see four tabs: General, Pages, Formatting, and Emails. Click Formatting.
- From the list that appears, click Date/Time.
- For the Date Format, enter “m/d/Y” for American style dates or “d/m/Y” for Canadian/European types date. (Yes, the “Y” is capitalized.)
- Click the “Save Changes (All)” button at the lower right of the page.
Continue to set up your site by configuring the menus.