With respect to interactions with people, the President shall not cause or allow conditions, procedures, or decisions that are unsafe, undignified, disrespectful, unnecessarily intrusive, or oppressive.
- Further, without limiting the scope of the foregoing by this enumeration, the President shall not:
- Fail to promote the full participation of persons in all UUA (Unitarian Universalist Association) activities, UUA employment, purchasing, and contracting, and in the full range of human endeavor without regard to race, color, sex, disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and without requiring adherence to any particular interpretation of religion or to any particular religious belief or creed.
- Fail to avoid cultural misappropriation in all UUA events.
- Fail to provide for appropriate confidentiality and adequate personal safety and privacy during UUA activities.
- Fail to institutionalize an ongoing system to acknowledge and respond to sexual, discriminatory or other misconduct by persons employed as paid staff, by members of our professional ministry, or by volunteers of the Association.