Every fall congregations begin to look at the challenges and needs they might be facing in the coming year. Please remember that the Southern Region Congregational Life Staff Team is your team. There are many ways that we can partner with you as you begin your new church year. We are always a phone call or an email away. Sometimes when you call we will come and work directly with you. Sometimes we will set up webinars for you to attend. There will be times when we connect you to our great adjunct team, talented UUA consultant groups, or other congregational leaders.
Please never hesitate to contact us if you need help with:
- Professional Religious Leader Transitions
- Fair Compensation
- New Annual Program Fund
- Assessing your ministry
- Strengthening Stewardship
- Board & Governance effectiveness
- Size Transitions
- Dealing with Conflict
- Worship Planning (for lay led congregations)
- Faith Development - all ages
- Leadership experiences and trainings
- Creating an effective Committee on Ministry
- Creating a Right Relations policy and team
- Crafting a Covenant
- Designing a "Pastoral Care" team
- Impactful Faith Witness
- Navigating UUA Website Resources
We also invite you to come and talk with us as we begin hosting monthly office hours from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Eastern) on the fourth Thursday of each month. This will be an open Zoom meeting. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for login details.
Meet your UUA Southern Region staff team here: https://www.uua.org/southern/southern-region-staff and view our How Can We Help flyer. The simple rule here: call before you need help, call often, share your good news (or not so good), stay connected. We need each other now more than ever!