Partnership Activation Request
We are excited to share a new, easy-to-navigate process to access support from the Southern Region of our Association!
How it works:
- Fill Out the Partnership Activation Request Form - this short questionnaire will help us better understand your needs and share some of the current offerings from your Region
- You’ll receive an automatic confirmation that your request is in our system.
- Once your Southern Region staff partner is assigned, you’ll be contacted individually for an initial intake conversation.
Our regional staff team mission is to bring more hope, love, justice, courage, and joy into the world. We serve the Unitarian Universalist faith by fostering congregational health and vitality.
To learn more about our work please read our March 2022 blog post "When to Call."
Our Congregational Life Staff
- Natalie Briscoe, Lead (email@example.com)
- Rev. Tyler Coles, Congregational Life Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nancy Combs-Morgan, Congregational Life Consultant (email@example.com)
- Jessica Curren, Regional Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lillian Drab-Braddick, Congregational Life Staff (LDrab-Braddick@uua.org)
- Kathy McGowan, Congregational Life Staff (email@example.com)
- Christine Purcell, Transitions Program Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cameron Young, Congregational Life Staff (email@example.com)
Mailing Address and General Contacts
UUA Southern Region, PO Box 560246, Orlando, FL 32856
Phone: (877) 216-2986 or (407) 894-2119
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending a Payment
Payments for regional events may be made by sending a check made payable to "UUA" to UUA Southern Region, PO Box 560246, Orlando, FL 32856 (please put event name on the memo line), or by using our secure electronic payment service (VPS).