Our regional staff team mission is to bring more hope, love, justice, courage, and joy into the world. We serve the Unitarian Universalist faith by fostering congregational health and vitality.
When you need help or a resource recommendation from our staff, please contact our administrator, Jessica Curren by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone ((407) 894-2119 or (877) 216-2986). She'll connect you with the appropriate resource or staff person to meet your need.
Our Congregational Life Staff
- Natalie Briscoe, Co-Lead (email@example.com)
- Kathy Charles, Event Planner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rev. Tyler Coles, Congregational Life Staff (email@example.com)
- Nancy Combs-Morgan, Congregational Life Consultant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jessica Curren, Regional Administrator (email@example.com)
- Lillian Drab-Braddick, Congregational Life Staff (LDrab-Braddick@uua.org)
- Rev. Nathan Hollister, Congregational Life Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kathy McGowan, Congregational Life Staff (email@example.com)
- Christine Purcell, Transitions Program Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cameron Young, Congregational Life Staff (email@example.com)
Stewardship: Stewardship for Us
Stewardship is important to all of us. We care about our communities and our institutions, and therefore we should be effective stewards, unafraid to talk about resources and money, and able to support our values in tangible, empowering ways. Is your congregation working on strategic plans or mission and vision? Planning a stewardship drive or capital campaign? Stewardship for Us can help! Our stewardship team builds on over 20 years of stewardship consulting support, working closely with and through the UUA’s Congregational Stewardship Network and the Director of Congregational Life.