Co-leaders should reflect together after each session. You may wish to use these questions:
- How was our mix of discussion and action?
- How well did the timing of this session work out?
- How well did participants understand and engage with spiritual concepts? How can we tell?
- Does the group include youngsters who have trouble focusing? Might they have a special role next time—maybe helping co-leaders?
- Were activities and discussions appropriate for the ages of participants? What could we do differently in the next session?
- Did anything come up today that we might like to discuss with the religious educator, minister, congregational leaders, or participants’ parents?
Look ahead to the next few sessions. Decide who will lead which activities and who is responsible for preparations, including supplies.