Freelance for Lifespan Faith Engagement
The UUA Lifespan Faith Engagement Office publishes curricula and resources for lifespan religious education including Tapestry of Faith curricula, Our Whole Lives sexuality education programs, Renaissance and other training programs for religious professionals, and more. We have intermittent need for freelance authors as well as contractors to perform copyediting, proofreading, graphic design, illustration, and multimedia production. When opportunities exist, we will post them here.
Online Content Coordinator
Term: June 1, 2023 - June 30, 2024 with opportunity to renew contract
Compensation: $20/hr up to 40/mo.
Emerging adult (18-25yo) candidates will be prioritized
Description of Service:
Create engaging graphics and copy that center BIPOC, trans/non-binary, neurodivergent and disabled folks for LFE and the Young UU Project’s social media accounts and newsletters based on the LFE editorial calendar.
- Create and schedule twice weekly social media posts for a variety of platforms based on LFE editorial calendar.
- Create supporting graphics and copy for LFE newsletters and UUA web content
- Attend regular creative meetings with YUUP administrators (Jennica Davis-Hockett and/or Community Moderators) and LFE Communications team
- Report on monthly engagement including reach, themes from comments and other posts from core audiences.
- Meet agreed upon deadlines, asking for assistance when needed.
- Keep track of hours spent and submit bi-weekly or monthly invoices.