These images were created by graphic designer Ellen Rockett from some of the prayers included in our weekly Braver/Wiser series.
- Remind us that kindness, generosity, and trust are antidotes to fear from "Keeping Our Connections Strong" by Rev. Elea Kemler
- May we use guidance and wisdom to make choices that may not be easy, but are sometimes necessary from "No Longer Claiming Divorced" by Rayla Mattson
- Remind me that my freedom, fully expressed, gives freedom to others from "Wanting to Break Free" by DeReau Farrar
- May we all be seen and heard and loved from "Someone to Listen" by Rev. Connie Simon
- Spirit of Compassion, remind us that our task as humans is not perfection from "Good Enough" by Rev. Lindasusan Ulrich
- God who holds us all in love, let us remember that love's pronoun is plural, from "Love's Pronoun is Plural" by Rev. Elea Kemler
- May we rise up to do the work of Love again and again, from "Keeping Our Connections Strong" by Rev. Sean Parker Dennison