The Board of Trustees is responsible for the charge to the Investment Committee and elects members and a chair who serve as the Investment Committee of the Unitarian Universalist Common Endowment Fund, LLC. The Financial Advisor and the Treasurer serve as voting members, ex officio. The Board of Trustees appoints four additional members; such additional members are nominated by the Appointments Committee for Board approval. The President of the UUA serves as a non-voting member of the Investment Committee.
To contact the committee, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brian Lasher, co-Chair: email@example.com
- Asha Mehta, co-Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Horvath: email@example.com
- Vanessa Lowe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ken Redd: email@example.com
- Julie Skye: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pam Sparr: email@example.com
- Andrew McGeorge, (ex officio with vote): firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Stewart, (ex officio with vote): email@example.com