All Board of Trustees meetings are open to visitors. This includes monthly videoconference meetings. Consult the Board Meeting Dates page for more information.
- The Boston offices of the Unitarian Universalist Association are ADA compliant and equipped with assistive listening devices. Please let us know in advance if you require the use of one.
- Large-print materials can be made available. Please inquire at least 24 hours in advance.
- The Board uses Zoom technology which includes a long list of accessible features.
- Closed captioning is available at all Zoom meetings.
- Please pre-register for all Zoom Board meetings.
- If you are unable to attend an open session meeting and would like to view the recording, please contact email@example.com, and a link will be emailed to you.
Guidelines for Observers to Zoom Board Meetings
The Board welcomes guests to observe the Board meeting. We are glad you are here. We hope you will participate when invited. This may include during break out groups or when asked to offer information or answer questions in the chat. Occasionally, a staff member or guest may be invited to unmute to share a report or information useful to the Board. We welcome comments in the chat that are informative and related to the Board's active discussion.
Observers are asked to avoid disrupting or distracting from the meeting including by using the chat box to change the conversation or argue with the Board. Observers should refrain from asking the Board questions during the meeting so that Trustees can focus on their agenda and discussion. Clarifying questions about the meeting can be directed to the staff meeting host (Stephanie Carey Maron). Monthly Board open houses are an opportunity to ask questions of Board members about their work and the Association. Additionally, questions can always be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board reserves the right to close the chat or remove participants who are disruptive to the meeting or to other observers.