Leader Reflection and Planning
Reflect together on the session.
- How was our mix of discussion and action?
- How well did the timing of this session work?
- How well did participants understand and engage with spiritual concepts? How can we tell?
- Does the group include children who have trouble focusing? Might they have a special role next time—maybe helping co-leaders?
- Were activities and discussions appropriate for the ages of participants? What could we do differently at the next session?
- Did anything come up today that we might like to discuss with our religious educator, minister, younger participants’ parents, or lay leaders?
Look ahead to the next sessions and decide how to divide leadership responsibilities.