Online, learn about Jesus and Christianity from a Unitarian Universalist perspective.
Read UU perspectives in the pamphlet UU Views of Jesus, edited by Bruce Southworth.
Read more about UU Christianity from the UU Christian Fellowship.
The UUA Bookstore offers:
- Meet Jesus: The Life and Lessons of a Beloved Teacher by Lynn Tuttle Gunney (Skinner House, 2007)
- Unitarian Universalism Is a Really Long Name by Jennifer Dant and Anne Carter (Skinner House, 2008)
- What If Nobody Forgave and Other Stories by Colleen McDonald (Skinner House, 2003).
Read Logan Geen's blog post "The Humanity of Jesus" on the Unitarian Christian Universalist blog.
The UUA Bookstore (at www.uuabookstore.org/) offers Our Chosen Faith: An Introduction to Unitarian Universalism by John A. Buehrens and F. Forrest Church (Beacon Press, 1989). Highly recommended for leaders of this program, this book presents two essays focused on each of the six Sources of Unitarian Universalism.
- Christian Voices in Unitarian Universalism: Contemporary Essays, edited by Kathleen Rolenz (Skinner Books, 2006)
- The Jefferson Bible: The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth, by Thomas Jefferson with Afterword by Jaroslav Pelikan (Beacon Press, 1995)
- Jesus for the Non-Religious, John Shelby Spong (Harper: San Francisco, 2007).