Consider and discuss these questions with your co-facilitator:
- Looking at each activity in this workshop, what worked as well as or better than you had anticipated? What did not work as well as you had anticipated?
- What issues came up for you, personally, in trying any activity yourself? What came up in the process of facilitating?
- What would you change if you were to lead this workshop again? How would you do it differently?
- What did you learn about yourself as an individual while facilitating this workshop? What did you learn about yourself as a leader?
- Look ahead to the next workshop in this program. What materials do you need to request or gather? What other preparation is needed?