Activity time: 25 minutes
Materials for Activity
Preparation for Activity
- Copy the story "Themes in North American Unitarian Universalist History" for facilitators and participants.
- Read and review the story. Familiarize yourself with the questions so you will be at ease shifting between the story and discussion.
Description of Activity
Read the story "Themes in North American Unitarian Universalist History" aloud, encouraging responses to the included discussion questions.
After the story, continue the discussion with these questions:
- What did you hear in the history that inspired you?
- What in the history challenged you?
- What additional questions have come to you about Unitarian Universalist history?