Handout 1: Reflection Questions
Use these questions to help you reflect on your experiences, insights, and observations following the panel presentation and/or the community walk.
- What energizes you most about what you heard or experienced?
- How do you think the broader community "sees" you?
- What kind of relationship do you have with that community?
- How do you experience trust and good faith with that community?
- How does the congregation's space "welcome" people from diverse racial and ethnic groups, especially those who may be considered "other" in your congregation?
- What is your biggest concern about what you learned?
- Where did/do you feel most challenged?
- What surprises you most?
- What was more difficult to hear, see, or experience than you expected?
- How did hearing and seeing the voices and neighborhoods of non-congregants complicate your understanding of what it will mean to be a multiracial/multicultural congregation?
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.