Activity time: 20 minutes
Materials for Activity
- Handout 1, Reflection Questions
- Workshop 18, Handout 1, Field Trip and Community Walk
- Participant notes, photos, and artifacts from the field trip
- Newsprint, markers, and tape
Preparation for Activity
- Copy Handout 1, Reflection Questions, for each group of participants.
- Make a few copies of Workshop 18, Handout 1, Field Trip and Community Walk.
Description of Activity
Re-form community field trip travel groups. Distribute Handout 1, Reflection Questions and give each travel group newsprint and markers. Invite groups to recall together what they saw, felt, and experienced on their field trip. Explain that they will have 20 minutes to reflect together and list on newsprint insights gained and questions that arose as a result of the field trip and/or the panel presentation. Invite each travel group to choose the three or four most important insights or questions to share with the large group.