Fiscal Year 2023 Annual Program Fund Dates
- The UUA's Fiscal Year 2023 runs 7/1/2022 to 6/30/2023.
- ALL Congregations are now participating in the APF Formula, which combines Region or District Request and UUA Request for support into a SINGLE ASK, calculated using the figures reported during the certification process that closed on 2/1/2021
- May 2022: FY2023 Pledge Forms sent out to all congregations
- Pledge Forms are available via PDF, please email us if you require a new copy.
- We ask that ALL congregations return the FY2023 Pledge form, or inform us directly if there is a reason why they cannot pledge, with understanding of intended giving.
- Reminder! You can now submit your pledge form online instead of mailing and emailing us. Please go to the Online Pledge Form and fill out the form.
June 30, 2022: Final day of Fiscal Year 2022
If your congregation has late contributions to make towards our Fiscal Year 2022, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org, directly to ensure your gift is properly recorded.
July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023: Fiscal Year 2023 APF Monthly Statements
APF Monthly Statements are sent out to all congregations who have:
An outstanding balance on their FY2023 Pledge
Have yet to contribute the full request for Fiscal Year 2023, and have not returned a pledge for the current fiscal year.
Statements are mailed to the attention of the "Business Office"
What is APF? Find all the basic information about the Annual Program Fund including how the new formula will work, and how to calculate your operating expenditures.
Learn more about how to talk about APFwith your congregation with sample newsletter text.
Congregations giving to the Annual Program Fund (APF) are recognized and affirmed by a variety of methods, including the designation of "Honor Congregation." See the 2018 Honor Congregation list and read more about recognition categories. You can also request a confirmation to find out if your congregation has Honor status.
Why do congregations give? What do we “get” for our support of the Annual Program Fund? Learn more about how the Annual Program Fund benefits us all.
Participate in Webinars and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. We consistently offer learning opportunities for a range of positions and familiarity levels. Take your pick of Webinars, Zoom chats, email or phone calls.
Email, phone or video chat - we are here for you!