- Leadership Congregations—the fifty highest contributing Honor Congregations each fiscal year.
- 25 year+ Honor Congregations—those contributing the full requested contribution for twenty five or more consecutive years
- 10 year+ Honor Congregations—those contributing the full requested contribution for ten or more consecutive years but less than 25.
- Honor Congregations—those contributing their full requested contribution of the end of the fiscal year. Honor is used synonymously with the moniker "Fair Share Congregation".
- Merit Congregations—Is awarded to those congregations who increase their contributions to the APF by .5% of their operating expenditures over the prior year.
Honor Congregations by Region
FY2022: July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022
FY2023: July 1, 2022- June 30, 2023 (Honor as of 08/11/2022)