Welcome! I'm Rev. Richard Nugent, the Director of Church Staff Finances. The mission of the Office of Church Staff Finances (OCSF) is to help Unitarian Universalist (UU) congregations live into the principles of our faith through their employment relationships and to equip ministers and church staff for financial competence. We provide information, services, and programs to congregational leaders and staff regarding benefit plans, aid funds, compensation, and staffing practices.
- NEW! Check out our Knowledge Base for short and searchable answers to your most common questions.
- Benefits, Compensation, and Aid Funds: Timely reminders and key documents, and links to all programs and resources of the Office of Church Staff Finances.
- Congregations as Employers: Information about legal compliance, hiring and supporting staff, and more.
- OCSF Publications: Health Care Reform Alerts, Compensation and Staffing News, Retirement Plan Updates.
- Financial Management for Congregations: Basic considerations for managing funds and disbursements.
- Fax: (617) 742-2875