Office of Church Staff Finances
Welcome! I'm Rev. Richard Nugent, the Director of Church Staff Finances. The mission of the Office of Church Staff Finances (OCSF) is to help Unitarian Universalist (UU) congregations live into the principles of our faith through their employment relationships and to equip ministers and church staff for financial competence. We provide information, services, and programs to congregational leaders and staff regarding benefit plans, aid funds, compensation, and staffing practices.
- Important retirement and health plan notices, general information about all of our benefit plans, compensation recommendations, aid fund info, and Congregation as Employer workshops.
- Compensation and Payroll: Financial Matters
- Guidance on a variety of topics such as clergy compensation, exempt and nonexempt employees, employee versus independent contractor determination, and W2 instructions.
- Staffing Practices
- OCSF Publications: Health Care Reform Alerts, Compensation and Staffing News, Retirement Plan News
- Financial Management for Congregations
- Fax: (617) 742-2875
Church Staff Finances Directorrnugent@uua.org
Insurance Plans Managerpangelina@uua.org
Church Staff Finances Administratorcbenak@uua.org
Insurance Plans Coordinatorrbrennan@uua.org
Retirement Plan Assistantassistplan@uua.org
Compensation and Staffing Practices Managerjgartner@uua.org
Retirement Plan Directorlrose@uua.org
UUA Health Plan Directorjsargent@uua.org