Find all the resources and materials for the Spiritual Leadership for Culture Change gatherings below. This community is open to all—religious professionals and laity. You are welcome to join at any time by using our sign-up form. Those who join will receive invitations to future gatherings. Please review the "Community Expectations and Covenanting Practice" before joining.
January 2022 Gathering
- Pre-work: Preparation for Gathering 1 (Google Doc)
- Post gathering materials – January 2022 gathering slide (PDF, 14 pages)
March 2022 Gathering
- Pre-work: Preparation for Gathering 2 (Google Doc)
- Post gathering materials: (No post event materials available for this gathering)
May 2022 Gathering
- Pre-work: Preparation for Gathering 3 (Google Doc)
- Post gathering materials:
- Chat and notes - this lets you see who attended both sessions, their congregations, their roles, what sparked them and what step they intend to take next
- 3-minute YouTube video on from “reactivity” to activation:
- From Reactivity to Resilience: Doing Our Inner Work in Congregations led by Julica Hermann de la Fuente, Rev. Erica Baron, and Meck Groot. March 5 Part I webinar recording (YouTube, 2hr video), Part II March 26 webinar recording (YouTube, 1hr 54min video), workbook (9 page PDF)
- Community Resiliency Model Workshops from the Trauma Resource Institute.
New to the Community of Practice? Need an overview of Practices of Spiritual Leadership? Find good introductory resources to get you started.